Re: [NTLK] Blue sparkly 2100 on eBay ...

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 02:27:30 PDT

LOL! ROTFLMAO!!

...Item location = US, but seller in Canada?

...2100*COLOR* , no not the screen but the 'case'. See, the screen is
NEVER turned on.

...door, door clasp, rear door clasps and pen holder are still green. Did
it in a car paint shop??? email time...

...at least he did links to Adam Tow's webpage and asked if there are any
other blue newton sellers and ...

...wait a minute, wasn't the seller a power seller??? He lost the tag?

...wait a minute, my email to him bounced...oh, he added another letter to
his hotmail email addy again.

...I wonder if car spray paint in a spray can will do the same or similar
effect? Just wondering.