Re: [NTLK] Live Journal / nBlog Probs?

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 14:47:09 PDT

On 13 Oct 2004, at 23:55, Gavin McKenzie wrote:

> I'll send you directions off-list on an alternate testing url where
> you can attempt to submit the same blog entry with the downside that I
> will be inspecting the blog entry (so much for privacy).

Hi Gavin,

I was trying to get this for my Newt and converts around here, but your
site was dead by all known means. I did find a CNAME and IP addy, but
it went nowhere (blank page, 404)...

If it's still available at least two of my friends would like to use
it, I'm sure ;)

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)