Re: [NTLK] Blue sparkly 2100 on eBay ...

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 12:38:08 PDT

WHISTLING A TUNE AND NOT SAYING A WORD....

LAG

James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com> wrote:
On 10/14/04 7:17 PM, Russ Bravo wrote:
> Those of you who remember the "Frozen Newton" project might be
> interested in this ...

I suggest that anyone thinking of buying from Knowledge Navigator think
again. I wrote the man about possibly buying one of his Newtons, and after
a couple email exchanges he told me he was "tired" of replying to me.
Another oddball issue is that he's in Canada (along with his merchandise)
but his auctions often list the merchandise as being in the UK (or other
countries). He says he does this to get on the UK listings, but I think it
is deceptive.

All this aside, that blue thing is advertised as "color" to draw your eyes
to his auction, leading newbies to think it has a color screen. Again,
deception at work. Besides, the thing looks awful! Who in their right
minds would purchase that!

Anyway, please be careful when dealing with Knowledge navigator on EBAY.