Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New usermap is released!

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 21:37:01 PDT

Hi Victor,

Kudos and Congrats on the new usermap. It's geeky cool! Everyone go
check it out. Let's get everyone signed up (including the lurkers on
this list) so we can truly see where are our Newtons are and how we can
conquer the world!

Maybe we can all play a game of NewtRisk
(http://roger.trideja.com/newton/newtrisk.html), move all our assets
into strategic areas and blanket the world with Newtons! (Ha Ha Ha, Mad
Scientist laughing....)

Later,
Jonathan

P.S. There, I said it out loud! Yes, all things Newt is geeky and cool!!!