Re: [NTLK] MP 120 and MP 130

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 13:11:01 PDT

> is it possible with a MP 120 French version 1.3
> and a MP 130, to do a MP 130 with French version 1.3 ??

No. I have never seen a 130 that would power up with a
1.3 ROM. That doesn't mean it isn't possible, it just
means that I've tried that a couple of times and it
didn't work.

> to have a MP 130 with backlight and french version 1.3

If you want, I can modify your 120 in a way that it has
backlight. You would loose the pen slot, though, because
this is where the additional hardware would go. That way
you'd at least have a MP 120 with backlight and French
version 1.3.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de