[NTLK] Newton Newcomer

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.Nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 03:55:01 PDT

Hello everybody,

I am a Newton newcomer. I bought a MessagePad 2000 from Newtalker Emmanuel =
Utwiller (bonjour Emmanuel). I'm using it with a Buffalo/Melco WLI-PCM-L11GP =
PCMCIA AirStation card (also usable with MacOS 9 with their drivers, and =
MacOS X via IOXperts). Thanks to Noguchi for that.

Mail V is a superb mail program, which made me discover IMAP accounts (or =
how an 'abandoned' technology can stay up to date).

The people at www.fivespeed.com were helpful and sold me DashBoard and =
WakeUpCall as a package deal.

I struggled somewhat with the internal memory/heap memory, the lack of which =
made occur numerous errors, but everything works fine now.

It's in the French Alps that I live, in Grenoble : if there's some other =
Newtonians in this area, feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,

Andreas Nijenhuis (Grenoble, Fr)

--
Andreas Nijenhuis