[NTLK] Connection questions..

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 14:00:37 PDT

Hi list,

my 3com X-jack ethernet car decided to stop working. Apparently
something wrong with the x-jack....

Thing is, i am stuck.. as i have given away my usb-serial adaptor...

Now the only way i can think of connecting the Newt to my mac is the
Pcmcia modem i have that works without drivers with my MP2x00.

So, on my mac side i have Escale and the tcpserial loaded.

On the Newton side i have already the DockTCP/IP etc.

What do I need to do now in order to get these two to talk to each
other??

Thanks in advance

Kostas

P.S. I searched the archives but no clear instructions found.. :-)