[NTLK] [OT] New user Here

From: Abraham Limpo Martínez (volcano_at_menta.net)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 08:36:21 PDT

Hey guys, I thought it will be appropiate to introduce myself before making
posts, being this a "small" big community:

My name is Abraham Limpo, from Barcelona (Spain), and I am a late adopter of
the newton, mainly because when they were on sale I couldn't afford them.
After a couple of rather unsuccessful Newton 120 adquisitions -one died
prematurely when a friend of mine accidentaly broke the screen (he almost
died that day), I bought a Newton 130 that was nearly new (so new, in fact
it came with the original packaging). I use it mainly for the basic
applications, and the only external app it made a permanent residence is
newtonpaint (wich my friends love to use), and backlight plus. I had also a
brief affair with a newton 2100 but I feel I don't need the bigger screen
and the extra app space. Probably it will be auctioned sooner.

Under pressure of my clients (that tend to believe that if you don't have a
laptop you're nobody), my newton recently had to share space with a Vadem
Clio (wich is a PDA disguised as a laptop), but having a windows CE PDA made
me realice how easy to use are the basic apps of the newton (the agenda,
calendar, etc...). So instead of auctioning my ol' pal, I joined this
mailing list.

So, here I am, pleased to meet you all, expect a new post with my first
questions ;)