Re: [NTLK] Question about Cradles for eMate 300

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 16:32:51 PDT

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:25:46 EDT, parrotheaven_at_aol.com
<parrotheaven_at_aol.com> wrote:
> I don't know about it being called a cradle....
>
> But I just sold 2 of those "Carts" to a teacher in Maryland last month.
> There is a rubber pad on the top that has an access hole for a Computer to be
> plugged in..... The carts sold for $598 brand new and I was able to
> procure 2 of them for $40 each for this teacher.

Dave,

If they have more I'd be more interested in the contact units. Could
they be disassembled? I'd like three sets of the contact points with
the wiring if this could be done. Tell me David if you get a cart and
if youi could part out a set of three contact points with the wiring.
If not get some photos and shoot them over to me as I'd like to figure
how to make one for the heck of it as a future project.

Thankd so very much for chiming in on this! ;)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung