Re: [NTLK] Question about Cradles for eMate 300

From: ParrotHeaven_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 18:36:03 PDT

Sonny,

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough... the carts DO NOT have contact points in
them.

There are 2 levels of shelves inside the cart. Each eMate has to be plugged
in via the AC Adapter they came with. There are no contact points anywhere in
these units. These carts are merely for storage in a classroom setting. Think a
very large rolling power strip and thats what these are.

I have not found a cradle or docking unit that would allow the charging of an
eMate via the 2 points on the bottom yet. I am very curious to see what that
would look like.

Hope this clear any confusion I may have caused.

David McGuire