[NTLK] Ethernet card not working

From: BECKER BALAZS (9845012_at_bendomsrv.vu-wien.ac.at)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 00:44:16 PDT

Hi!

I just bought a "DELL Ethernet Card 10base-t/10base-2 by 3Com" with the 3Com
Megahertz PC Lan cable from ebay (from Ferdi Ozguner.)

Now, when I insert the card, my MP 2100 says: "There is a problem with this
card (Newton cannot recognize this type of card)

Does this mean, I have bought the wrong card? (The small green light on the
Megahertz cable goes on for a second when I insert the card, but this
message comes up right away)

If the card should work, where can I find a driver (I thought that the
Farallon driver would work, but I guess not....)

Thank you for your kind help! Balazs