[NTLK] SONUG Meeting

From: Ao Loo (ao_at_total.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 09:11:05 PDT

The Southern Ontario Newton User's Group will be meeting on Sunday
October 24th at 167 Boulton Avenue, Toronto from 14:00 to 17:00. We
will be concentrating on various eMate repairs including a motherboard
swap, a new ribbon cable installation and prophylactic hinge washer
installation. As always, all Newton users are welcome, and those who
are eMateless, will be encouraged to share information and talk amongst
themselves.

If you need instructions on getting here, email prior to the day. If
you are lost on the day: call me on my cell at 416-821-2158.

Ao Loo