Re: [NTLK] [ANN] First DC Area Newton Meetup

From: Terence Griffin (terence.griffin_at_nist.gov)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 10:20:19 PDT

  Dave -

  I'm in! I've had a Newton for a couple of years, but haven't done
  much with it. I'd like to see what others are doing and how they
  are doing it.

  To other DC area users, I encourage you to sign up at meetup.com
  for the Newton user's groups in the DC area. You will get email
  notifications when meetings are happening. It looks like, so far
  including me, there will be 2 or 3 of as at this meeting. For
  purely selfish reasons, I hope that number grows :}

  - Tere (terence.griffin_at_nist.gov)