Re: [NTLK] Implant Speed App

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 07:18:05 PDT

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:34 -0700, Robert Serna <japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Sonny I was able to download the pkg. from Ed's site just now! Ran the test =
> and it showed my newton running @169.1mhz! Wish I had one!

Robert,

With a little more free time I will be able to provide the basic
Overclock Hack for the MP2x00s. I'm researching the switch and have
several Crystals already. So when I find the batch of switches I
misplaced I can do one for you and you won't be wishing anylonger...

PS. IIRC there was a photo of one that ran (rather unreliablely) at
275mHz. I have Crystals from 5mHz (~220mHz) and up to test with. Also
have a a switch that can offer three speeds instead of the two speeds
that people more commonly see installled. This could possibly offer
(Original 160, Boosted 220 or even higher if I can figure which one
will run stablely)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung