[NTLK] Looking for Newton Books

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 02:22:13 PDT

Hi All

I have been unsuccessfully looking for the Newton book - "Newton
Solutions: Taking Apples's Pda from Toy to Tool" for the past 2 months.
I have tried a general google search with nothing and an eBay search
with the same results. Amazon has also been trying to locate a second
hand copy with a similar lack of success.

I have not seen the book in person but it looks like it could be
interesting - it may help me to get the most out of the Newton. If
anyone has a copy (eBook or real) and wants to sell it, I am willing to
pay a reasonable price and all shipping. Also if anyone has read it and
wants to share their thoughts, that would also be cool.

If there are any other books that people have found particularly
interesting or enlightening, perhaps you could let me know and also
where to get them.

Kind Regards

Dave
Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand.