Re: [NTLK] Freezing on selecting

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 01:45:07 PDT

Most probably this is an incompatibility of extensions.
The best way is to start without extensions (holding the pen in the area of
the lower left corner - portrait- during restart until you get the message
that the newt will start without extensions.
Check if the problem still persists.
If not you canstart to freeze the extensions and unfreeze them one by one,
checking the behaviour after every step.
I know this is very boring and takes time, but it is a proven method.
Of course you can shorten the whole procedure if you start with freezing
extensions that may be suspicious...

Good luck!

Cheers
Johannes