[NTLK] My "Anonymous" FS posting

From: Ottawa Sales (ott_forsale2003_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 14:31:14 PDT

For those who are concerned about my anonymous
posting, all I can say is I've subscribed to this
mailing list for a number of months with a different
email address. I have never posted before, and
because I don't want my spam-free email account to get
spammed, I signed up with my yahoo.com account and
used it for the FS posting. I don't care if it gets
spammed.

For those who are truly concerned, and interested, I
will provide my home address and phone number and
whatever else you might want.