[NTLK] NewtonScript question

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 21:58:44 PDT

I am writing a NewtonScript app for OS 2.1. I have
two protoPopupBottons in a window. I currently am
populating the first popup with an array constant I
set in a text file in the project. I want the options
in the second popup to be dependent upon what the
first popup is set to. Seems I'd do well to reference
the itemSelected from the first popup to load the
second with an array of appropriate choices.

It seems, here, I'd need an array of arrays. Is this
possible in newtonScript? And to reference the first
popup, called popUp1, from within the second is it
just reading popUp1.popup[itemSelected] ?

Thanks.

bp