Re: [NTLK] SONUG - Aftermath

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 08:04:37 PDT

Ao has covered this exciting event well, but I just want to add my expression of
gratitude to the eMate rescue team of Mimi, Anneli, and Ao for their generosity in
devoting an entire Sunday afternoon to bringing my daughter's and Chris's son's eMates
back from the dead. Their skill, daring and perseverance was indeed impressive.

Unfortunately my skill level and eyesight are such that I was able only to stand around
uselessly like an anxious relative in an O.R. waiting room. I hope a chance will come
sometime when I will be able to help you guys out with something.

Michael

Quoting Ao Loo <ao_at_total.net>:

> The Southern Ontario Newton Users Group (SONUG) made their way to
> my house in Toronto yesterday, and emates were front centre for the
> afternoon and when the dust settled:
[snip]