Re: [NTLK] [OT?] An interesting new program for Windows

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 11:55:40 PDT

I only have MP100s (2 of them), and let me say, the HWR sucks on both. If my
experience is anything like what early adopters experienced, then (based on
my experience only), the Newton deserved any lampooning it got. I had to
download Grafitti to make it usable, and I wouldn't blame a soul for being
upset after spending big bucks on something that performed so poorly.

That being said, it is also one of the reasons I'm looking for a 2x00. I've
heard it said that the platform got shelved just when it was hitting its
stride, and from what I can see on this list, that would seem accurate.