[NTLK] Any psychologists out there?

From: Dr. Paul Jerry (pajerry_at_memlane.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 14:32:25 PDT

Hi again -
First a quick thanks to the wisdom of the list, there's a great deal of info & support here.

Second, I've ordered an MP2100 and eagerly await its arrival. I was an old 120 user (still have it) years ago, and used the 120 for clinical work, which leads me to my next question -

Any other psychologists on this list? Once the 2100 arrives, I plan to spend some time developing (to the best of my limited ability) pkgs etc that might be useful to the clinical community, including forms for helping analyze testing results (I used Bowser many years ago as a differential diagnosis tool), tracking client/clinical info, etc. Any others interested in this?

Thanks,

Paul

Dr. Paul Jerry
Associate Professor, Applied Psychology
Centre for Graduate Education in Applied Psychology
Athabasca University
(403)-528-1451
paulj_at_athabascau.ca
www.abcounsellored.net
This communication is intended for the use of the
recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain
confidential, personal, and/or privileged information.
Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any
communications received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.