Re: [NTLK] [OT] Politics was newton 2000 connection question

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 17:22:20 PDT

Yeah...Ralph Nader...the political mouth-piece for the
ultra-conservative "Green Party" which stands for
government controls everything.
He wrote a book in the '60s called "Unsafe at any
speed" which heralded the demise of the Chevy Corvair
and forced Ford to not introduce the rear engined
Mustang in 1964. Instead, they re-worked a Falcon and
introduced it a half year later, hence the 1964 1/2
year is the first year for the Mustang.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Henry W.Gratwick" <hgratwick_at_spymac.com> wrote:

> nader?
> On 30 Oct 2004, at 00:59, Martin Joseph wrote:
>

> > On Oct 29, 2004, at 4:52 PM, Henry W.Gratwick
> wrote:
> >

> >> And to all Americans going to vote on Tuesday,
> I'm praying that the
> >> best candidate for the job wins.
> >>
> > Sorry! I don't think Nader has much of a chance...

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin