Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite experience?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 00:50:10 PDT

>Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:27:47 -0500
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite experience?
>From: Patrick Jendraszak <indyibook_at_insightbb.com>
>
>David:
>
>You may want to check the archives on this one.
>
>I loaded it on my MP2000u and found that, while it did a nice job of
>rendering some pages, it seemed to be a bit buggy. I was concerned and
>looked at the list archives and saw that LunaSuite was known to be somewhat
>unreliable.

While I've never used it (yet), I remember having read here at NTLK from
one or more happy users who said that the unstability probably comes from
conflicts with other packages. Can anybody confirm this, which which
packages might that be?

Would be a classic case for the freezing-tool from ICS NewtCase (where you
can set which frozen packages to thaw and which others to freeze wen you
launch a certain package).

DJV.