[NTLK] Pocketweb Version 2.4 Web Browser

From: MARGARET EBBOTT (maegae_at_msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 02:40:52 PST

Hello, does anybody have Pocketweb Version 2.4 web browser installed on there newton? I am trying to get on the internet with it and I keep getting a error message that says endpoint connect failed.Can someone who has this this on there newton please email newtontalk so I can use this web browser on my emate. I have Courier,Nethopper,Newtscape,and Lunasuite installed already on my emate and would also like to use Pocketweb Version 2.4 also if if you tell me how you got on the internet with it.Thank You, Gary Ebbott