Re: [NTLK] [Q] How to newtVNC via Bluetooth?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 09:13:46 PST

>From: Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] [Q] How to newtVNC via Bluetooth?
>Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:00:31 -0700
>
>On Oct 30, 2004, at 1:43 PM, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
> >

> > What could be missing? What did I overlook?
>How about sharing a network connection over BT on the powerbook?
>Try googling , I think there are some scripts available that simplify
>this setup.

Hmh, dunno - those script-things are for sharing internet access of the Mac
with a BT-Device (phone, PDA, whatever). I don't want to share the internet
access (-- well, I *do*, but that's a separate project ;=}).
How's the sharing of my internet connection helping me with the VNC-connection?

Right now all I want to do is to get my Newton to log on to my PowerBook
(newtVNC currently stalls saying "Loading the PPP driver...", light on
BT-Card is steady green) and do the VNC (i.e. remote controlling the PB),
not have any internet traffic passed through.

Any advice or edification appreciated.

Cheers,

DJV.