[NTLK] Overseas Dialing

From: Jim Grich (webmaster_at_weblync.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 13:29:17 PDT

I am heading for Italy (from North Carolina) later this month for 2
weeks. I am bringing my 2100 Newton along to check e-mail. I have an
MCI calling card to use from Italy. I must dial that 800 number plus a
PIN plus another 800 # to get into my ISP here locally. Can the Newton
handle that many numbers? If so, can I pause the dialing by adding
commas to allow time for the numbers to go through? Is there a better
way to do this?

To all the Italian Newton Fans on the list, I'd love to meet some of
you in my travels (time permitting). I will be in the
Tuscany-Florence-Venice areas from Sept 18 - Oct 1. If interested,
please contact me off list to work out a plan.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jim Grich