Re: [NTLK] Fwd: New user - memory issues on an MP2000.

From: Josef Chessor (josefcub_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 14:54:50 PDT

Hi Richard. :)

     IIRC, the main problem with Appletalk on a IIgs is that the ROM
code only supports clients, and nothing server-ish. I don't know if
it's non-trivial to write an Appletalk server application to interface
between the IIgs and the Newton, but with things like Orca's C tools,
it should be easy to find out. And, with Marinetti, one could write a
TCP/IP tool to do ethernet backups/data export between the Newton and
the IIgs.

Josef
...an Apple II _and_ Newton geek ;)