Re: [NTLK] Looking For...LCD

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 15:04:05 PDT

> Does anyone have a MP120 LCD for sale?

Probably. If there's still one left when the WWNC is over...

> It seems the MP120 I bought had it's LCD replaced and
> they messed up doing the install.

What exactly went wrong? Is the digitizer still intact, or
can't you find out at the moment?

> I wanted to conpare the MP120 with the MP130 espescially
> with regards to the Back Light (ie. wires)

You can use a 130 display in the 120 and vice versa. If you
use a 130 display, just unsolder or cut off the backlight wires.

> I wanted to also know if the subframe that holds the LCD unit
> is different on a MP120 vs. MP130.

No. They are identical. You can marry a 120 LCD to a 130 digitizer
and vice versa, and when you are ready put them onto the subframe
of either a 120 of a 130.

Good luck

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de