Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 03:23:50 PDT

Well Andy, it's part of the design philosophy at Apple. I think for the
most part it will not be a hassle to leave your cable for a camera just
plugged in and hanging, when you need your pictures to be transfered,
just plug in the camera and that way you are plugging in just one end
not two; camera and computer.

In terms of the the power key, why it's directly behind the power
indicator light, all you have to do to know where the power key is just
know where the light is and the power key is right behind it. Actually
in terms of usage, macs rarely go down, ie crash, my mac has literally
been on for months. I just put it sleep, and wake it up with a button
click or key click and I'm up right from where I left off. It's not an
issue. If you are the type who like to turn it off then when you turn
it off, think of turning on the iMac G5 as easy as touching your thumb
and index finger, thumb on light, index finger on power key.

Simple isn't it? Most of the time you are up in front of your mac
working and the convenience of cables just behind the screen on the
left side, keeps cable clutter where it should remain, out of sight.

My two cents.

Alex