Re: [NTLK] Wired News: Fans Keep Newton in Motion

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 10:58:28 PDT

Aux environs du 3/09/04 à 12:41 -0500, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK]
Wired News: Fans Keep Newton in Motion", Jeff Sheldon prit sa plus
belle plume pour écrire les mots suivants:
>On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 06:49:48AM -0400, Steve Weyer wrote:
>> article in Wired News about WWDC, Paul Guyot, and Einstein project
>> among other people/things:
>> http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64834,00.html
>
>I'm surprised after all the speculation about what is/isn't Einstein that
>no one's talking about this.

The Einstein project actually is a set of propositions for a
community-run future for the platform.

These propositions have in common a migration to new hardware and no
complete rewrite of NewtonOS.

What matters so much (at least for me) is not the Einstein project
per se or its state (unfortunately no advance since August 26th
because I spent all the time on my PhD and organizing the
conference), but the debate about the future of the platform after
Nicolas, Simon and my presentation.

Paul

--
Ceci est une signature banale.