Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5

From: John (macnut1_at_gawab.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 18:40:44 PDT

On Sep 3, 2004, at 6:45 AM, David Hitt wrote:

> Re: Wireless
> That's one of my biggest problems with the new G5 iMac is that Apple
> should have gone ahead and shipped it with bluetooth and Airport
> already installed, and with a wireless keyboard and mouse. That would
> have added another layer of coolness that I think would have helped win
> more people over.

I would have to agree with this. I really don't understand why they
left those features out. It would have been a major plus to have full
wireless capabilities built right in the machine. Wireless connectivity
really is becoming a prevalent technology, and I believe Apple made a
big mistake by not making these standard. I can't imagine it would have
added that much to the selling price and would have been a real feather
in their cap. But what do I know, I'm just a consumer.....

JR