Re: [NTLK] blue backlight

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 14:45:02 PDT

I fully agree, I have a white backlight in my Newton 2100 and I'm not
as pleased with it as I would have hoped. When I purchased the unit
off eBay it wasn't listed as having a replacemed back-light but I was
happy to try it out. Now I realize why they stuck with the green
color, the white only works in low-light situations where the green
would help in any situation.

Michael Burks
www.dumbstart.com