Re: [NTLK] 3COM 3CCE589ET PLEASE HELP

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 12:07:44 PDT

On Sep 6, 2004, at 3:01 AM, Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail wrote:

> But if drivers for the keyspan on both OSs, 9 and X cause problems
> please let me know as Jon Glass told me it may.

I think it does, but there is a work around. I recollection is that
unplugging the keyspan adapter and then starting classic/NCU and then
replugging it might allow it work in classic, and vis-a-versa for going
back to OSX.

I have never done this, mind you, but there were reports here on the
list of unplugging and replugging being a work around.

Marty

PS you could look through the archive for a more definitive answer.