Re: [NTLK] 802.11b Ethernet Trouble

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 13:39:51 PDT

Samuel Heddle wrote:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:55:49 -0400

>I can't seem to get my WiFi net working with my Newton MP2000
>The card is a Linksys wpc11v4...

Samuel,

If I recall correctly there was a previous thread on this before... I think
it was v.1 of this card that worked as after that there were some changes (I
think from 16bit to Cardbus)..

In any case please check your card out. If it is a 16bit or 32bit Cardbus
(Cardbus have a copper strip along the top edge of the connector) Newtons
don't work with Cardbus.

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family