Re: [NTLK] Back from the WWNC

From: Daniel Parnell (daniel_at_automagic-software.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 16:09:18 PDT

Poop :(
Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait, or start working on mine again.
I have a friend who has one that is fairly far along, but he's gotten
really busy of late and so hasn't finished it.
Unfortunately he doesn't want to release to source until it's finished
:(

There has been some talk about legal problems emulating the machine,
what I've done is use the debug ROM images available for download all
over the place. Originally I was using a ROM I extracted from my
Newton using Hammer, but this ROM seems to work just as well :)

Daniel