[NTLK] Can a Notes Recording be Converted into a .pkg Icon?

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 06:38:33 PDT

Hello Newton People:
We are planning a trip to visit the Smoky Mountains region soon, partially as
a mental health break, and partly to begin a very difficult and interesting
genealogical research project.

We have come up with a novel way to utilize the Newton's Notes recording
feature:
We're plan to record sixty-second audio clips of various waterfalls, running
water in creeks, and perhaps other unique or natural sounds (animals, bird
calls, etc) as mementos of our oddyssey (We tried this as an experiment already,
and the Newton microphone seems to work well, if there isn't too much wind).

My question is this: Is there some kind of Icon-making software program that
will allow us to transform each Notes recording into a stand-alone .pkg icon?
It would be cool if each separate sound bite could be saved as it's own
entity package file for sharing or uploading to a web site.

Thanks in advance.

Matt K.