Re: [NTLK] WWNC & Einstein

From: Sonya Hipper (sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 13:31:45 PDT

Hee...nice to hear I haven't been driving you insane with my bug
reports. ;-)

And, in case I haven't said it lately, You ROCK, Eck! As do John
Anderson for NewtSync, Hiroshi for the WaveLAN driver, and Paul, Adam,
and all the rest who've made so many amazing utilities, drivers,
patches, apps, and the wonderful things that keep this platform vital
and keep letting me make my Palm and PocketPC-using friends gape. ;)

-Sonya

On Sep 8, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Eckhart wrote:

> Please note though that I am perfectly happy with the feedback I am
> getting :)! Maybe I lay the expectations so low that people are happy
> when my software doesn't make their Newtons explode. And I have to
> thank the people from which I have gotten feedback (and even donations
> :) so far.

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net