Re: [NTLK] An era draws to a close

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 04:02:40 PDT

I can also 'intice Jon Glass' to return to the Newton-user fold, not just
'browse' NTLK.

ATTN: Jon Glass... If you want, I will lend you one of my AMP21K's until
you find the one you lost, yes, it's the 215-mhz chipped one...
I remember Jon's contribution to NTLK for the longest time, where ever he
was he added to the RICHness of our community, and to let him suffer
downgrading to a Clie or PPC is not acceptable(I still can't make use of my
sister's Clie, even though I can get a refurb NZ-90 for US$350.00 thru my
business account which will cost me zero and give me a financial kickback).

...you think you can pass this offer up? Then you've really lost the
Newton-buzzzz, I still got it, but then that would lower my collection to
11 of MP2K's...maybe J&K could help me regain the balance..., hmmmmmmmmmm