Re: [NTLK] WWNC Commentary and Photos

From: James Elliott (jie_at_ou.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 13:53:15 PDT

Wow. Larry is sporting some absolutely awesome shirts in those
photos. I wish I'd been able to make it. Still, it's cool to see
what people look like - a little freaky, too. Robert looks almost
exactly like I'd pictured him.
If there's one in the US, I will be all over it. Then I can give
Paul the hug that he deserves.

-James

http://comic.jamesielliott.com - Horrible!