Re: [NTLK] Hello Newton Users!

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 03:28:49 PDT

Sorry for the 'acronym', but I use different 'spellings' in my 'puters to
let me know which 'puter I used to send the email(s). The email addy is
the same of course...until earthlink makes me 'update' the SMTP settings.

I wish I could've been there in Paris, but work makes me stay in the
states. Oh well, the amazing Newton Using Groups of this world will keep
my Newt. busy for a few years longer than expected. ;-)