Re: [NTLK] WWNC & Einstein

From: John (macnut1_at_gawab.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 21:14:53 PDT

On Sep 11, 2004, at 11:07 PM, bb+graffiti.spam.newton_at_andrew.cmu.edu
wrote:

>> Yup, just under $100K. But the H2 is easier to mod for what we Newt
>> users
>> would need. Also it's easier to drive since it's smaller and starts
>> at
>> under $60K...but who's counting. :-P
>
> Yeah, but the H2 is a fake. It vaguely looks like an H1, but it has
> none
> of the nifty, unique mechanical features that the H1 has. It's just
> some random
> other GM chassis, but larger and less fuel efficient.
> </whine>
> </delurk>

Yep, it's just another Generic Motors. I wouldn't want one unless they
gave it to me, and then I would only keep it just long enough to trade
it off for something I could really use. And it sure wouldn't be some
SUV wannabe!

JR

"If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game."