Re: [NTLK] Paging Victoria Kaplan

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 04:06:12 PDT

> Victoria was present at the WWNC and I promised to find a good (and
> especially easy!) solution for her 'problem', how to print labels for
> people in one city.
> I have the solution but I turns out that theres' no email address on
> her beamed card and she isn't in the archives either.

Victoria is one of the few people involved with Newtons who can't do
eMail yet. Hopefully this is going to change once the eMates and
the modem I sent her arrive. Until then, she can be reached by phone.
Please get in touch with me privately if you need to reach her and
tell me your phone number. I will call her and give her your number.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de