Re: [NTLK] A few thoughts on Einstein.

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 12:41:49 PDT

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 02:19:00PM -0500, Josef Chessor wrote:
> Here's my $0.02:
>
> I vote that we work on both OS upgrades AND new hardware
> migration. I figure that it's the better part to fix what we already
> have, and then migrate to new hardware.
>
> Josef
>
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:11:13 -0500, Mike Detlefsen <mdetlefsen_at_mac.com> wrote:
> > In the absence of any chance of new Newton hardware from Apple, I'll
> > vote for moving on to new hardware.

Folks, Einstein is a project tha belongs to Paul and his partners in it.
There's no voting involved. You want a different project from whatever
they've decided to you, you're welcome to start your own.

--
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the
    forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number