Re: [NTLK] A few thoughts on Einstein.

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 15:48:30 PDT

*snip*
> If we just decide to go our way without consulting, it will probably be
> to kill the project, since we spent a whole bunch of energy in there
> and don't feel like spending another huge one just to get a "Is that
> it?" kind of response.
*snip*

I just want to say that I applaud and admire you both. It is amazing
what you have done, and those that don't realize "it is not DONE!" well
if they think they can do better they are welcome to it, no one is
stopping them. I am greatfull for WHATEVER you both decide to do, as I
am sure you will consider everything and try to chart a course that will
make everyone happy (I know impossible but I am sure you will try).

It is a shame people have been complaining about it not being open
source. If you had a lot of help on previous projects and *those*
people complained, that I can understand. But to complain even though
they did *nothing* in previous projects, I find that *bad form*

-Dan