Re: [NTLK] Portrait or Landscape?

From: Matthew Reidsma (lists_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 06:49:53 PDT

Round about the afternoon of 9/13/04 8:59 AM, Christopher Zinkula
(czinkula_at_gmail.com) yammered thusly:

>Landscape for me but... since all I have right now are eMates that
>make the most sense... :)

As a user of both an eMate and a Mp21k, I switch back and forth about
equally between Landscape and Portrait. Interestingly, I've never noticed
that I could put the eMate into portrait (or even wondered if I could)
until I saw this shot from Adam's gallery of the WWNC:

http://short.uigui.com/1311

Although certainly a strain on the hinges (which I've already repaired on
my eMate) this makes the eMate much more practcal for note-taking. Any
other eMate users try this technique?

Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.
http://reidsrow.com