Re: [NTLK] [OT] Sonny Who? (Was: Is Frozen Newton Dead?)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 07:09:30 PDT

On Mon, 13 Sep 04 09:24:07 -0400, Matthew Reidsma <lists_at_reidsrow.com> wrote:
> Round about the afternoon of 9/12/04 11:55 PM

> Dope! Sorry Sonny! I pulled the data out of my Newton, rather than
> checking the thread. In fact, I have both a "Sonny Hung" (you) and a
> "Sonny Wong" (no idea who that is?) in my Names app. I just pulled up the
> first Sonny I found! Sorry again!

Matthew,

It just seemed funny to me that it was not a pun or item directly
related to my real name.

Back in the day as a systems consultant working at Ogilvy & Mather
(NY) people would always ask the Mac support who is this person with a
Mac on the network because they issued Novell users names by LastName
(first 6 letters) plus FirstName (first 2 letters) and mine was
'HUNGSO'. When they checked me up in the Directory they would find,
'HUNGSO/HARDWARE' - hmm, see what I mean... and I decided to hold off
on learning how to use that Mac but was shortly laid off (just prior
to the first anniverssay of 9/11).

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung