Re: [NTLK] Future Newton directions

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 09:18:00 PDT

I've always wondered what it would be like to work on a large touchpad
screen built into a 'drafting table' style console. You'd have the
angled desktop, maybe a pen with a slightly magnetic tip so the screen
can differentiate between that and your elbows or wrists (althought
that might not be necessary). You'd have a touchscreen as large as
your drafting table desktop with an adjustable angle so you could
revert it to a normal desk or totally vertical orientation for
passively watching a movie or some such.

Don't know why this hasn't been done yet now that screens can be large
and flat and as high resolution....

George