[NTLK] Npds on my MP2100

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 10:20:04 PDT

After a long battle with my d-link Dsl router it seems after a month of
playing around with settings i finally got my wavelan card and NPDS to
work, thanks to everyone that helped on and off list without you i'd
still be in muddy waters, now all i need to figure out is how to get
the tracker client to work,it gives me an error when i try to upload to
the tracker, i'm sure it is something i'm not doing right but can't
figure it out. If anyone knows what goes where i'd be grateful for a
helping hand.

Richard

My Newton should respond on this address so if anyone wants to leave me
some notes of encouragement go for it. http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net