[NTLK] [FS] Newton MP2100 + Accs.

From: Steve Wolfson (wolfson_at_infusent.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 10:55:48 PDT

Due to job change need to sell my Newt to purchase inferior
equipment ;-) That runs certain tools required.

Unit itself was an ultra clean hardly used MP2000,
I had JK sales do a board swap (so its a true MP2100 board inside).

2 AC Adapters

1 AA Battery Tray

1 Rechargable (probably needs cells replaced), haven't had the heart to
try the floor slam fix, the cells were boxed Apple "New" originally.

20 Meg Linear Flash

1 Keyboard

2 original Stylii

Calise Case

Original Nylon Case (Held Keyboard/Newt has Newton Logo)

Most of the original floppies and MP2000 box.

Licensed copy of NewtsCape and Dev environment (I'll check to be sure I
can transfer)

This is minimum package. I have the following items which I'll package
in, or cell separately if they don't go as a package:

Original MP2000 Board.

802.11b Card (Net Gear MA401, supported as Prism Device) and
licensed copy of Newt Driver (I'll check to be sure I can transfer
license).

Megahertz/3Com X Jack Modem

3COM 3C589D ethernet and dongle.

Email offers....

I'm willing to work out international shipping, but I put it on you help
me out to be sure you don't get taxed etc.

Regards

Steve