Re: [NTLK] A few thoughts on Einstein.

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 13:03:30 PDT

>From: Jim Witte <jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us>
>Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:42:34 -0500
>
>>> So, if the above is the case, shouldn't the code name be "Agent Smith"
>>> instead? Maybe as a stern reminder? ;-)
>> Yeah, but we can't rename Einstein into Neo, Eckhart already took the
>> name ;-)
>
> 'Mr. Anderson' then of course.. :-D

Future Newton... FuTon! "Is your current device comfortable? No? Try a FuTon!"

Oliver ;)

--
Twenty years ago we worried about a nuclear strike by the Russians, now we worry about a nuclear strike by a General Protection Fault or a Blue Screen of Death. We've come a long way, baby. / AsTheAppleTurns on http://makeashorterlink.com/?G28812E39 / Honey, do we still have the keys to the fallout shelter?